Real Housewives of New Jersey

Who pays $1,000 for a birthday cake for 6 people??????? That's the cost of a nice wedding cake for 100 people.
She was showing off and it backed fired big time.

I agree that Siggy has lost her mind. What is wrong with her? The whole pajama party thing with Dolores was stupid. Margaret did not commit a capital crime by not telling Siggy and Dolores that they were all at the beach doing yoga, apparently there was a group text about that beforehand. I thought it was funny when she called Siggy soggy. Siggy was being so over the top offended by the cake smashing and being excluded from the water memorial. Siggy made herself look like a fool.

I don't believe that the Gorgas did not discuss the restaurant before it was purchased. Stupid made up "supposed to be drama."

I think it is pretty funny that Margaret's husband won't let any other contractors in to finish the mess he started because he's afraid his wife will run off with one of them like she did with him :rolleyes1.

They edited the scene in the restaurant so much it was hard to keep up with the conversation between Siggy and Margaret and all the tears.

Danielle went to prison? How did I miss that?

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned in Season 1. When "The Book" was a hot topic of discussion, which resulted in the infamous table flipping incident.

It happened when she was much younger, long before the show started. I forget the details.

OK, it appears she might not have served a term in prison, but was temporarily in jail before getting probation.

I agree that Siggy has lost her mind. What is wrong with her? The whole pajama party thing with Dolores was stupid. Margaret did not commit a capital crime by not telling Siggy and Dolores that they were all at the beach doing yoga, apparently there was a group text about that beforehand. I thought it was funny when she called Siggy soggy. Siggy was being so over the top offended by the cake smashing and being excluded from the water memorial. Siggy made herself look like a fool.

I don't believe that the Gorgas did not discuss the restaurant before it was purchased. Stupid made up "supposed to be drama."

I think it is pretty funny that Margaret's husband won't let any other contractors in to finish the mess he started because he's afraid his wife will run off with one of them like she did with him :rolleyes1.

They edited the scene in the restaurant so much it was hard to keep up with the conversation between Siggy and Margaret and all the tears.

It was hard to follow the diner conversation. The whole thing was odd.
"I'm like Joan Rivers"
"No, I'm like Joan Rivers"
"Well I knew Joan Rivers so I'm like her"
"No, I knew Joan Rivers better so I'm like her"
I think I needed to be drinking to understand what they were even talking about.

It was hard to follow the diner conversation. The whole thing was odd.
"I'm like Joan Rivers"
"No, I'm like Joan Rivers"
"Well I knew Joan Rivers so I'm like her"
"No, I knew Joan Rivers better so I'm like her"
I think I needed to be drinking to understand what they were even talking about.

OMG! I haven't watched the new episode yet, but I can imagine this conversation, Social climber wannabe's.

Joe will need to turn himself in to Immigration when he gets out of jail and post bond, otherwise he could sit in jail again till his court case for deportation takes place. If he is smart, he should start studying for citizenship, but maybe he cannot become a citizen of the US since he is a felon now.

Joe will need to turn himself in to Immigration when he gets out of jail and post bond, otherwise he could sit in jail again till his court case for deportation takes place. If he is smart, he should start studying for citizenship, but maybe he cannot become a citizen of the US since he is a felon now.

Teresa says he lost 45 pounds and earned his GED since he's been "away" as she likes to say. He should do what he can to become a citizen, it could help him you never know. Its crazy to think he has been here since he was 2 and never became a citizen.

Teresa says he lost 45 pounds and earned his GED since he's been "away" as she likes to say. He should do what he can to become a citizen, it could help him you never know. Its crazy to think he has been here since he was 2 and never became a citizen.
It costs $725 to become a citizen. Makes you wonder why he never did. The 45 lb weight loss is probably due to no alcohol and crappy food.

Did his parents ever become citizens?

Oh my goodness...I watched the latest episode and I take my comment back about liking Siggy and Dolores. (In the past...)
I guess it's Siggy's season for crazy town.
And the language this season... I'm no stranger to some (mild) language of my own but, wow, even with the bleeping, it's so unnecessary....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!