Real Housewives of New Jersey

Ok, Siggy has lost her dang mind, making faces behind Margarets back?!?! What are we in Junior High School?

Her husband always has that goofy smirk on his face too, he seems like a quiet guy and is in over his head being on TV. Last year they showed him just a few times, this year we are seeing more. My husband is a quiet man too, but he would have told me to bring it down a few pegs with how she was going on and on so loudly.

Danielle with her smug face when going at Delores about where her boyfriend is, that was a strange exchange for sure.

These women are going for the ratings this season...... pure craziness.

Ok, Siggy has lost her dang mind, making faces behind Margarets back?!?! What are we in Junior High School?

Her husband always has that goofy smirk on his face too, he seems like a quiet guy and is in over his head being on TV. Last year they showed him just a few times, this year we are seeing more. My husband is a quiet man too, but he would have told me to bring it down a few pegs with how she was going on and on so loudly.

Danielle with her smug face when going at Delores about where her boyfriend is, that was a strange exchange for sure.

These women are going for the ratings this season...... pure craziness.
I can't imagine her behavior will help her business. Who would take any advice from that nutjob?

I saw this. I didn't understand the part about him requesting the transfer and he was denied due to a "detainer placed by immigration." I don't know why that confuses me. They said he was denied, but will move soon. Then have an immigration hearing. Are his parents citizens?
His parents were not citizens either. Maybe Pennsylvania is not as back logged in Immigration proceedings as NJ is. That article said Joe went to prison in March 2016, has it been almost 2 years? I swear he just went in this past March 2017.

His parents were not citizens either. Maybe Pennsylvania is not as back logged in Immigration proceedings as NJ is. That article said Joe went to prison in March 2016, has it been almost 2 years? I swear he just went in this past March 2017.

So will they be deported as well? Coming here as a child, was not his fault. He was an infant when they brought him here. I don't know why they did not apply for citizenship when they all came here, or why Joe didn't apply when he got older.

So will they be deported as well? Coming here as a child, was not his fault. He was an infant when they brought him here. I don't know why they did not apply for citizenship when they all came here, or why Joe didn't apply when he got older.

BUT being a CRIMINAL was HIS decision.

BUT being a CRIMINAL was HIS decision.

Absolutely. But one does not have anything to do with the other. I am speaking about his immigration status, not his criminal history.

He was brought here as an infant. He had no say in the matter. It was his parents duty to make sure what they were doing was legal and to go through proper channels to be in this country. I was just wondering what his options were as he got old enough to know that his parents did not obtain citizenship for them and that he was in fact in the country illegally as well as what age he was when he found this out. And also what his options were. If he found out at ten or eleven, well there isn't much a child can do, but what about when he turned eighteen? I wonder if the whole family will be in trouble with immigration.

Just out of curiousity, how was Joe able to open businesses, work, take out loans, file bankruptcy, etc, all while being here illegally?

If Joe is going to prison at Allenwood, PA (near Lewisburg, PA) that is sort of like a country club prison where all of the big shot politicians who get into trouble go to do their jail time. It is a standing joke in Pennsylvania when someone has to serve time at "Allenwood". Granted it is still a prison and you are locked up but it has lots of amenities attached to it so this might not be such a bad thing. It will be farther for Teresa to travel to than New Jersey.

I feel really bad for Teresa's dad as he is always so sad about his wife. I actually agree with Melissa that Teresa is way to lenient with those girls (especially the younger ones)--Gia and Gabriella seem like the most well behaved of her four.

If Joe is going to prison at Allenwood, PA (near Lewisburg, PA) that is sort of like a country club prison where all of the big shot politicians who get into trouble go to do their jail time. It is a standing joke in Pennsylvania when someone has to serve time at "Allenwood". Granted it is still a prison and you are locked up but it has lots of amenities attached to it so this might not be such a bad thing. It will be farther for Teresa to travel to than New Jersey.

I feel really bad for Teresa's dad as he is always so sad about his wife. I actually agree with Melissa that Teresa is way to lenient with those girls (especially the younger ones)--Gia and Gabriella seem like the most well behaved of her four.

Yup, there a few of those "country club" federal prisons.
I think Teresa served her sentence out in one of those too. I think its the same one Martha Stewart went to.

OMG, Teresa's dad is so sad, he breaks my heart. I don't know if he will be long for this world, I truly believe its possible to die of a broken heart.

Yup, there a few of those "country club" federal prisons.
I think Teresa served her sentence out in one of those too. I think its the same one Martha Stewart went to.

OMG, Teresa's dad is so sad, he breaks my heart. I don't know if he will be long for this world, I truly believe its possible to die of a broken heart.
Leona Helmsley also served her time in Danbury.

Watching her dad is heartbreaking. It also makes me wonder if Teresa realizes her relationship with Joe is nothing like what her mom and dad had.

I actually cried during that scene with Teresa and her dad, and I don't have much sympathy for her. I don't believe she was innocent to all the financial crap her and her husband were trying to pull. I really don't understand how she still has the fancy house and cars and lifestyle after all of that went down. Does she really make that much off of Bravo to fund her lavish lifestyle and pay back the government?

Siggy is crazy and Dolores is the biggest butt kisser I've ever seen. Siggy needs to go.

I actually cried during that scene with Teresa and her dad, and I don't have much sympathy for her. I don't believe she was innocent to all the financial crap her and her husband were trying to pull. I really don't understand how she still has the fancy house and cars and lifestyle after all of that went down. Does she really make that much off of Bravo to fund her lavish lifestyle and pay back the government?

Siggy is crazy and Dolores is the biggest butt kisser I've ever seen. Siggy needs to go.

Teresa writes a new book every couple of years and has been on The New York Times best seller list more than once. I don't get it, I wouldn't spend my money on one of her books, but she has a lot of fans.

Also, when she was doing her interview in the chair, you know when they give commentary, did she not look like a cartoon character? I don't know if was too much make up or from a tanning bed, just yuck.

Siggy and her husband all smoochy saying " I love you, I love you" to each other in front of Delores and Frank was just gross, Get a room.

Teresa writes a new book every couple of years and has been on The New York Times best seller list more than once. I don't get it, I wouldn't spend my money on one of her books, but she has a lot of fans.

Also, when she was doing her interview in the chair, you know when they give commentary, did she not look like a cartoon character? I don't know if was too much make up or from a tanning bed, just yuck.

Siggy and her husband all smoochy saying " I love you, I love you" to each other in front of Delores and Frank was just gross, Get a room.

That seemed fake to me. Just to emphasize her story line of the pellet injections. It just seemed so staged to me. Like they knew the camera was on them and the Delores and her ex were watching. Felt like it was all for the camera.

My heart breaks for Teresa's dad. I think they said her parents met when they were fourteen and have been together since. A true love story. He must be absolutely heartbroken, you can see it in his face and hear it in his voice. When he starts to cry it just breaks my heart.

That seemed fake to me. Just to emphasize her story line of the pellet injections. It just seemed so staged to me. Like they knew the camera was on them and the Delores and her ex were watching. Felt like it was all for the camera.

My heart breaks for Teresa's dad. I think they said her parents met when they were fourteen and have been together since. A true love story. He must be absolutely heartbroken, you can see it in his face and hear it in his voice. When he starts to cry it just breaks my heart.
Does Teresa have any more siblings, besides her brother? I wonder how much money Teresa put into the restaurant.

Does Teresa have any more siblings, besides her brother? I wonder how much money Teresa put into the restaurant.

I think it's just her and Joe. It seems like they are doing this to give their dad something to do. Joe said his dad loves cooking and it would give him someplace to go and give him a purpose now that the mom died.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter