Reality came crashing in today

Well, Kim, I'm only a couple of years behind you.

I look forward to the day I can officially call myself an old fart...my kids have been calling me that for years.

::::BREAKING NEWS:::::

Scientists across the world have discovered a well-kept secret--only known to it's exclusive followers...until now.

:worship:

Disney fanatics around the world have seemingly tapped into an age defying "secret", a well of knowledge, if you will. This "well" is known to turn back the age of time, restore your inner child, revitalize your energy, uplift your spirit, and revitilize your body.

Only those lucky few who discover it's magic can understand and benefit.

Congratulations and Happy Birthday!

You have discovered the magic and will now be forever young. pixiedust:

Thank you for the birthday wishes. August 14th is the big day. There will be another trip this December as you can tell from my counter. But only if I don't go on strike. Fingers crossed for the next 5 months.

Kim

Hey I will take an AARP card forthe discounts.

Send it to me and I would no problem showing it around and I am only 36.

::::BREAKING NEWS:::::

Scientists across the world have discovered a well-kept secret--only known to it's exclusive followers...until now.

:worship:

Disney fanatics around the world have seemingly tapped into an age defying "secret", a well of knowledge, if you will. This "well" is known to turn back the age of time, restore your inner child, revitalize your energy, uplift your spirit, and revitilize your body.

Only those lucky few who discover it's magic can understand and benefit.

Congratulations and Happy Birthday!

You have discovered the magic and will now be forever young. pixiedust:

Is this the well?
well.jpg

Hi Kim,

I'll be turning 50 this August as well. I took my first solo trip to WDW last August for my 49th birthday and will be returning this year for my 50th. I bought my first annual pass last year and stayed 5 days (on the birthday trip - later on the same pass I stayed 10 days in Dec./Jan. This year in celebration of the big day, I will be doing a 10 day solo trip (no way my hubby will go to Florida in August, but that doesn't stop me anymore). I will be doing the deluxe dining plan, going to the Luau and Hoop De Doo, and having dinner at the Castle. Hopefully, WDW will add Pirate and Princess Parties again for August and I will do one of those as well.

Yep last year I recieved it also. A real kick in the pants, huh? :rotfl2:

Just kidding. As as the saying goes, "We aren't getting older, we're getting better" or something like that. :laughing:

One of my brothers signed my mom up for her 50th birthday... she was less than thrilled about it!

lol - My DH just got one in the mail also!! Not me though - I have a cool year and two months to go.....yessireee

At this point, I'm thinking Will is in more need of pixiedust: than me. After all, I'm going to be qualified for all of those discounts. He needs to qualify for the Witness Protection Program.

Kim

At this point, I'm thinking Will is in more need of pixiedust: than me. After all, I'm going to be qualified for all of those discounts. He needs to qualify for the Witness Protection Program.

Kim

I just spewed tea all over my monitor......:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

If you think that's bad wait to your about 6 months from turning 65.

Watch out about AARP Ins. often not a very good deal if you shop around.

In the form of junk mail. An application for the AARP. Just another reminder my 50th birthday is coming up this year. Very rude in my estimation.

Kim

I joined at 21.

My parents have them as their motor club and when I got my license they gave it to me as a gag. Cracked up the cop who gave me a ticket after my accident a few years ago.

My DS got an AARP application when he was 9 months old! That was quite the interesting conversation with the AARP rep... :lmao:

Just Remember if you were a regular person you would have need to worrie, but you a Disney fan and as you know true disney fans never grow old they never stop having fun they are like fine wine getting better with age.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter