Received 3rd Postcard from the Disney Store!

cindala

<font color=blue>Must solemnly vow NEVER to toggle
This one is for $10 off a $30 purchase at the same store the other 2 postcards were for. First 2 postcards: one was a free snowglobe, one was free$10 playmoney.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Got ours too! I think that I will send this one to my DB. He lives closest to the new Play Store and his daughter wants to go to see the Princess Consultants on the weekends! :D

How do you get those postcards? I'm on their snail-mail list and on their e-mail list and have never received a postcard like that! :confused:

I got one for a free Beenie if I shop on certain dates. I don't have it in front of me.

I also got the one for the free Snow Globe!

I have no idea why I keep getting the postcards! I have bought hoppers at TDS and pins, but I am not a regular shopper who goes every week. Maybe they sent me the cards to entice me to shop there.

If any of you belong to the Disney Club, that could be why the postcards are coming.

I just joined the Disney Club last month, and since then, I've gotton two postcards. The first one was for the snowglobe, and I got the second one yesterday for the free beanie with minimum purchase.

Just a thought....

I think it must depend on your market and other factors--we are members of the Disney Club and have not gotten any cards. DW got a snow globe card, but that was through her purchases through the catalog.

I haven't gotten any postcards from TDS store either and I'm a member of the Disney Club. I wonder what's up?

I got the one for the snow globe last week and this week I got one for a free Mickey beanie with a $30 purchase. That one is valid for Dec. 7,8,&9 here in Minnesota.

Hi everyone! I was at The Disney Store last night (cleaning up at the 50% off sale! :) ) and I asked the Cast Member about those post cards... I want one, too! He told me that they are sent out to people who have the Disney credit card, and different ones are sent out to stockholders. Just thought you would like to know!

Hmmm...I have a Disney Credit Card (and use it regularly :) ), and I have never received a postcard like that. I wonder what the deal is? There must be some other factors too. :(

Don't have a Disney credit card, but I am a stockholder. I was a member of the DC, but I have let my membership lapse.:( Maybe they're trying to get me back!!!:D

I've gotten the snowglobe postcard and the free beanie with purchase for next week. I don not have a disney credit card, but I do have a disney club membership so that may be it. I wonder which beanie it is. I just spent big bucks at the 50% off sale last week......Another $30.00 to get a free beanie? I wonder if it's a special one, does anyone know. Last week our store did the same thing to ALL shoppers, no card was needed.

I can't believe I missed the 50% off sale!!! I must need to spend more time on this board. I was waiting for this week to use my $5.00 off coupon to buy a Monsters, Inc. Mike and Scooter for my 4 year old...could I have got it for 50% off? If so, I could kick myself!

I will be in WDW when this promotion is going on. I too received a post card. I leave on Thursday. Does anyone know where in the WDW area I may be able to take part in this promotion?

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter