Recent photo pass issues??

TheSouthernBelle

DIS Veteran
So, I know sometimes photopass is slow but we never got any of our pics from frozen, pirates, Everest and mine train. Anyone else? We got our test track pic and at Epcot and we got space and splash mountain and buzz at MK, it took a full day for those to show up in MDE. I never get dinosaur so that didn’t surprise me as much but missing that many seems off, anyone else?

Disney is reviewing ride photos for face mask compliance before linking them to your account. If someone in your ride vehicle was not wearing their face mask, the photo will not be linked to your account.

Disney is reviewing ride photos for face mask compliance before linking them to your account. If someone in your ride vehicle was not wearing their face mask, the photo will not be linked to your account.
I knew that. We all had our masks on. It’s been a week since we were in Epcot and it’s just odd we got some but not all.

I knew that. We all had our masks on. It’s been a week since we were in Epcot and it’s just odd we got some but not all.
If everyone that would have appeared in the photo had their mask on, then it's likely the long range reader for the ride failed was having a problem at that time.

If everyone that would have appeared in the photo had their mask on, then it's likely the long range reader for the ride failed was having a problem at that time.
Thanks. Ugh no biggee guess we just need to go back and recapture. 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter