Recipe request - adult milkshake

LuvClarice

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know where I can get the recipe for the "adult milkshake" at Whispering Canyon - Wilderness Lodge? I've checked all the popular WDW recipe sites. It's also called Montana Mudslide. Thanks for any advice.

Kathy

If its regular frozen mudslide, with just a different name it would consist of Vodka, Kaluah, Baileys Irish Cream, ice & vanilla icecream....all blended. You can also line the glass with a little chocolate sauce and top with whip cream.
Being that its a "Montana Mudslide" they might have added something to make it a little different, or this could be a totally different drink to begin with. Ive never had it, Im just guessing by the name. Good luck in finding it! :D

Its Baileys, Kaluha and vodka mixed into a vanilla milkshake with chocolate sauce and whipped cream. Good stuff!!

Thanks everyone - we made them last weekend (just guessed at the amounts) and they were yummie! Not quite as good as the Lodge, but I guess that just means we have to go back.

Kathy

Heres a hint...try using Breyers Vanilla icecream. It really makes a difference in the flavor from using other kinds of ice cream. Also, for the alcohol, I use equal amounts of all 3 and just add ice and ice cream until it looks/feels right. I also like to top mine with crushed oreos sometimes.

This is one of our favorites! We actually purchased a double hopper Bunn Margarita machine for our daughter's Hawaiian Luau Wedding Reception. We hired a Hawaiian dance troupe with musicians...wonderful! All that we have to do to make mudslides is put all the aforementioned alcohols, milk and cream...turn it on and they are YUMMY...all of friends say this is their favorite. These commercial machines are expensive, but so worth the money if you entertain. Some people buy them and then pay for them by renting them for parties. I have made many mudslides in the blender with ice cream, but for some reason they just don't taste as good as those made in the drink machine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter