Recommend Transportation from Airport

curlicue

Earning My Ears
We would like to take a cab/limo/bus from the airport that has the following:

-Allows 5 people
-Provides car seats
-Has 30 minute grocery stop
-Transports just our family (not wanting to stop at many other resorts on the way to ours)
-clean, safe and nice (not asking for much)
-and a fair price

Thanks

We are using Tiffany for our January trip (and we have used them before). There will be 8 of us, 4 adults, 4 children. They do provide children's seats, a grocery stop. They are very clean, professional, only pick YOUR FAMILY up (which I like), and I thought the price was reasonable. We are paying $85 round trip, which includes a $5 coupon off that you can get on their website. We will probably tip $10 each way, too.

I believe there is another limo service too, but I've only had experience with Tiffany's and IMO, they are excellent.

In all of our trips (8 since Jan. of 2000 and 3 more planned right now) we have used Tiffany Town Car with no problems at all.

They are at the luggage pick up area with your name on a sign, they help you with your bags, they can seat 5 in a towncar or 10 in a van, they provide car seats, they take you for a half hour grocery stop, they then take you right to your resort, and then they will pick you up for the return. All this and they provide a $5 off coupon on their website.

We have looked at other services, but you don't fix what isn't broke. Good Luck, but that is what we prefer.

We have also used Tiffany towncar. Although, we request a van. There are only 4 of us, but we have 3 large suitcases and 2 small suitcases and the first time we went they didn't fit in the trunk of the towncar. We had to have one of our suitcases in the back seat with us. The van is only $95 roundtrip.

We just got back and used Tiffany also. I would definitely use them again. :D

My preferred towncar is Tiffany also. Excellant service.

I agree with the van idea. It will probably be more comfortable with 5 plus luggage and a car seat. And groceries! Don't forget to tell them that you are interested in the stop when you book the ressie. They allow additional time in ther bookings.

Tiffany will more than meet the requirements that you listed. Good luck!

Does tiffany have a website? If so, does anyone have the web address??

Well, the overwhelming winner is Tiffany. I just clicked on the link, printed my coupon and submitted my reservation request (car seat, grocery stop and all).

Thanks for you input.
:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter