Recycle & Receive a Free Gift on Earth Day @ local Disney Store

prettyprincessbelle

<font color=green>I'm just excited for the BBQ! Yu
I got this as an email from Disneyshopping.com the other day. I’m sure most of you go it also, but if not I thought I’d share.

If you bring in 3 plastic bottles for recycling on April 22nd (Earth Day) to your nearest Disney Store, you will receive a free gift!!

The email says:

Recycling is magic. Join us in-store on Earth Day, April 22nd, 2009. Bring in 3 plastic bottles and receive a free gift.*
Recycling is Magic Promotion Restrictions: * Bring in 3 empty plastic bottles to a Disney Store retail location on April 22, 2009 and receive a free gift while supplies last. Not valid online or at outlet locations. Void where prohibited.

:)

I want like 5 of those!!! they are soooooooo cute!!!!!! I love them!

As far as I know yes, you do get the tote bag. It's so freaking cute! LOL

Wooo! That's what I wanted was the tote bag! I'm sending Jesus with me to get a bag too! YES!

LOL I wonder if there's an age limit...I need to check the restrictions. If not I will see if the girls can each get their own bags, we all love them!!!

I didn't see an age limit in the fine print. I can't find anything else on it on the Disneyshopping website either. Huh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter