"Redeeming" Orbitz-Bought Ticket Voucher

MIChessGuy

(Almost) Too Old for Roller Coasters
A few months ago, I purchased an Orbitz voucher for a 5-day PH. I was able to link that voucher to MDX a few days later without any problems. What I've been wondering about lately is: Does linking the Orbitz voucher in that manner mean that the voucher is "redeemed"? The Orbitz T&C for vouchers has some language about the voucher being invalid outside the travel dates that the purchaser entered when buying the ticket. My hope is that, having linked the voucher to MDX, it is now officially a ticket for all purposes even though I'll be offsite and will not be using a magic band. The other possibility is that the Orbitz T&C "followed" the voucher into MDX and will expire the ticket if I have to postpone my trip for any reason.

Does it matter that I won't be using a magic band? If I show up at a GRO five years from now, say, will they tell me, "Uh oh, this was from a time-limited voucher that expired"? :magnify:

A few months ago, I purchased an Orbitz voucher for a 5-day PH. I was able to link that voucher to MDX a few days later without any problems. What I've been wondering about lately is: Does linking the Orbitz voucher in that manner mean that the voucher is "redeemed"? The Orbitz T&C for vouchers has some language about the voucher being invalid outside the travel dates that the purchaser entered when buying the ticket. My hope is that, having linked the voucher to MDX, it is now officially a ticket for all purposes even though I'll be offsite and will not be using a magic band. The other possibility is that the Orbitz T&C "followed" the voucher into MDX and will expire the ticket if I have to postpone my trip for any reason.

Does it matter that I won't be using a magic band? If I show up at a GRO five years from now, say, will they tell me, "Uh oh, this was from a time-limited voucher that expired"? :magnify:

You can go to any ticket booth or Guest Relations and pick up your RFID ticket.
The voucher can be used at any time between now and until the foreseeable future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter