>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

The only place I saw the maroon lid last week was at Beaches & Cream. I assume it just had old inventory. All the resort QS seemed to have the black lids.

Anyone know what the plan for mugs might be after the holidays? We have sooooo many of the current (regular) design & were really hoping for a different one for our trip in May. The Halloween & Christmas options gave me hope!

Anyone know what the plan for mugs might be after the holidays? We have sooooo many of the current (regular) design & were really hoping for a different one for our trip in May. The Halloween & Christmas options gave me hope!
You said everything I was thinking. Here’s to hoping that they come out with a new design soon. I have a very small trip in March and a summer vacation trip planned for July. A new design for either of these trips would be most welcomed.

Has anyone found whether this is worth it if I'm staying at a villa anyway where I have a fridge? Would it not be easier to have groceries delivered with some tea and sodas and put them in the fridge and just use those? Mainly I drink water throughout the day, it would just be nice to have a few drinks occasionally.

Has anyone found whether this is worth it if I'm staying at a villa anyway where I have a fridge? Would it not be easier to have groceries delivered with some tea and sodas and put them in the fridge and just use those? Mainly I drink water throughout the day, it would just be nice to have a few drinks occasionally.
As DVC members, the only time we got the refillable mugs were on our first trip and when we stayed at a few non-DVC resorts (plus the mug was resort specific at that time, too). Otherwise, we just get the drinks we like and put them in the refrigerator. Then if we head to the pool, we fill a small cooler with drinks to take with us. And we don't have to head to the refill location every time we want a cold drink.

As DVC members, the only time we got the refillable mugs were on our first trip and when we stayed at a few non-DVC resorts (plus the mug was resort specific at that time, too). Otherwise, we just get the drinks we like and put them in the refrigerator. Then if we head to the pool, we fill a small cooler with drinks to take with us. And we don't have to head to the refill location every time we want a cold drink.

Thanks - that's mostly what I thought.

Going to get the dining plan for one night during our next trip just for the value of getting the mug. Works out great!

Copper Creek was pushing a holiday mug same cost as Regular ones. Ended up not working outside copper creek. They didn’t tell us that :(

Anyone know if you can do 1 night stay and then longer at same resort to get one day dining plan?

Anyone know if you can do 1 night stay and then longer at same resort to get one day dining plan?
You can only purchase the dining plan for the length of your stay. So most people who want to add a dining plan for only part of their trip will do a split stay. They get the dining plan for the first resort and then they don't get it for the second resort. If you want to stay at the same resort the entire time then you would book two separate reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!