Regal Eagle

Dis Unplugged just posted a review.
It looks good.
Not a surprise, but the smoker in the seating area apparently is more for atmosphere rather than being used.

I was looking for the same info! Food looks amazing and I just spent an hour shuffling my dining plans around to include it.

Watching the DIS review and they really liked the ribs. Craig ate it on camera and the meat fell off the bone. Might be one of those hits and misses type of foods based on the batch you get that time of the day.

Im sure it will be good for the first few months like the vast majority of Disney new openings but then the bean counters will try to incorporate savings and it will go downhill when the next fiscal year starts.

We were going to eat here last night. Dashed over after the 5:30 concert; we were the second group from the concert to arrive. However, the line was out the door back to the smoker so we left. Mobile order was not being used. I don’t think they’ve used it yet as I've tried every day to build an order from home just to check it out and the app always says they’re not accepting mobile orders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter