Rehearsal

Rosanna and Brent

Earning My Ears
We currently have a tentative Wedding date of Saturday Sept 12, 2015 at pm at the Wedding Pavilion followed dinner reception at Atlantic Dance Hall. Does anyone know when the ceremony rehearsal will be held? Is it held the day before?

I know the answer to this one, only because I just asked it myself from my planner in hopes of trying to figure out the timeline (since I want to get my hair/makeup trial run done, and dinner with family).

Your rehearsal will be based on time availability by Disney--and it won't necessarily be the day before your ceremony (though you can try to book it). You need to go through your planner to book the rehearsal date/time, but you can only book it 30 days in advance of your wedding ceremony.

I think in the future, this and other planning question would go into the general forum, rather than trip reports/planning journals.

Hope this helps!

Tiffiny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!