• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reign of Fire Review

Sarangel

<font color=red><font color=navy>Rumor has it ...<
The Link is to Ain't it Cool's review of Reign of Fire. The review is positive, but the language is a little coarse.

Sarangel

I actually merged these threads. In an effort to keep things less cluttered around here, I'd like to encourage everyone to check the board for a topic before they post (trust me, I know how disappointing it is not to be the first on the board with some jucy nugget of news or rumor).

Thanks for everyone's support.

Sarangel

they have three reviews on aintitcool.com two have some really big spoilers watch out

Yeah i was trying to delete my other thread at the same time...but it the software would not let me. :( Sorry for error. I will go to my room now.

No need to go to your room, just tell us what you think Reign of Fire will be like. It sounds like a must see on the big screen to me.

PS. I'm not 100% sure, but I know that from a Mac, the moderator is the only one who can delete posts (I can't even delete my own as a user).

Sarangel

i think it will be this years fast and furious. overall the movie is bad but its fun. more like a BLADE i should say, fast and furious had even a horrible story it just had cool cars and Vin Diesel.

Christian Bale is an awesome actor and so is mathew (cantspellhislastname)

from the trailers it looks good but we have to see how the story holds up. its like all these debates about theming and thrills maybe the movie will have great special effects but if the story is bad then it stinks (see star wars II) great adventure has great thrills but the overall theming just stinks bad.

I think the dragons look really cool. i hit the movies once a week so this will be this weeks movie. cause what else is there the crocodile hunter movie?

Originally posted by Sarangel
No need to go to your room, just tell us what you think Reign of Fire will be like. It sounds like a must see on the big screen to me.

PS. I'm not 100% sure, but I know that from a Mac, the moderator is the only one who can delete posts (I can't even delete my own as a user).

Sarangel

The delete feature should be removed from regular users view if they can't delete their own post. Maybe a limation of the software ?

Not sure what the movie will be like..I hope it's as good as the review makes it sound. I'll let you know in a few days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter