Reloading Magic Moments game?

Ludwig Von Drake

Mouseketeer
okay, I just replaced the batteries on my dd Magic Moments Game. I know there is a way to reload all the games, but don't remember and can't find the instructions anywhere. Can someone direct me? TIA!

Search is back up and I found out how to reload the game! DD is so happy. Love the DIS boards! Wish I knew how to delete this thread!

I too reinstalled batteries in the game and lost instructions for resetting. I cannot find prior thread with instructions - can you direct me?

Go to the first screen with Cinderellas Castle, and press the up and down buttons continuously until you hear a beeping noise. Then your games should be reloaded! We get many hours of fun with our Magic Moments game!

You know, I thought we were the only ones with a Magic moments game. LAst yr, everybody was talking about these games. This yr, I havent heard anybody talking about them. My son has one from last yr, and we are leaving on Friday for our drive down for Disney and has his game all ready to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter