Removing package from dining reservation?

Stefien Quix

Mouseketeer
I made an 8:35 AM Princess Storybook reservation that includes a 5:30 PM Eat to the Beat reservation. This package is slightly more expensive than just the reservation at Akershus. Does anyone know if it's possible (maybe with a phone call) to cancel just the package piece, but keep the reservation time?

I made an 8:35 AM Princess Storybook reservation that includes a 5:30 PM Eat to the Beat reservation. This package is slightly more expensive than just the reservation at Akershus. Does anyone know if it's possible (maybe with a phone call) to cancel just the package piece, but keep the reservation time?
I'm pretty sure you cannot... The bookings are separate, and are held in different pools of ADRs.
I would keep searching for another ADR for the time you want and then cancel.

I also doubt you can do this. Find a new ADR that is what you want and then cancel the package.

If you look for a package reservation vs regular reservation are the same times showing up in each search? For my situation with Tusker they were. I risked it and cancelled a Tusker House reservation to try to rebook my own reservation as a ROL package (after calling and being told the time I had without the package wasn't available with it) and was able to get it. Don't know if it would work for you in reverse and you run the risk of someone else getting your reservation before you can. I was able to get mine back as ROL but I was refreshing for 25min before it popped up (site seemed glitchy, but I was also worried I lost it altogether). You can also always try touring plans reservation finder.

If you look for a package reservation vs regular reservation are the same times showing up in each search? For my situation with Tusker they were. I risked it and cancelled a Tusker House reservation to try to rebook my own reservation as a ROL package (after calling and being told the time I had without the package wasn't available with it) and was able to get it. Don't know if it would work for you in reverse and you run the risk of someone else getting your reservation before you can. I was able to get mine back as ROL but I was refreshing for 25min before it popped up (site seemed glitchy, but I was also worried I lost it altogether). You can also always try touring plans reservation finder.

Reservation Finder was what alerted me to the reservation in the first place. I went in to reserve it, straight to the normal dining reservation page and selected the only available time and it wasn't until I made the reservation that I saw it was a package deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter