RENDEZVOUS AT THE FORT - The Fort Wilderness DISMeet Trip Report October 2020

You know, I didn't know you could request a different site till you all were talking about it. That would have helped me a bunch in the past. I always got in, but it hasn't always been pretty.

This was a great trip and DIS Meet.

I'm looking forward to this year's meet in November to be just as great!

j

Hi I am only posting to be able to find more updates for the next meet up .
November 2024?
I need a snow blizzard weekend to catch up on this thread from Day One !
Doubtful that’s gonna happen in Florida !
Also need to figure out how to get on property for a meet up if not a registered guest at the Fort …

Hi I am only posting to be able to find more updates for the next meet up .
November 2024?
I need a snow blizzard weekend to catch up on this thread from Day One !
Doubtful that’s gonna happen in Florida !
Also need to figure out how to get on property for a meet up if not a registered guest at the Fort …
Check out the Camping Community Board stickies.

Well I did just “Like” the Rendezvous at the Fort 2020 sign on page one of this thread . Haha

I am thinkibg about renting a golf cart and stopping at the FtW Checkin Cabin to get a Map .

Otherwise my question was asking more about getting on property for a meet up and then figuring out where to park , take bus to closest loop , to find all you guys “meeting up “ and want to meet your significant others! I’m more interested in their stories …I thought being married to a golfer that belonged to 2 private gold clubs was a lot to deal with !
Anyway sounds like FUN and good friends

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter