Rental car codes???

kfkruse

Mouseketeer
does anybody know where I can find rental car codes for July 8-10? Last year I found a page that gave me a list of all the discounts for all the different companies. Can't find it now. Can anybody offer some help???

the easiest way to learn all there is to know about renting a car and getting the best deal using coupons and codes is to go to www.mousesavers.com and clicking on walt disney world and then clicking on rental cars... it is an incredible wealth of information!

for rental car codes. The best one I found was the American Express code for National. $230.00 for 8 days/ mid size car. About $40 less for the 7 days (this includes applicable fees & taxes too). Go to mousesavers for the exact code. National also has pick up sites at the Dolphin and the Car Care Center near MK. But remember, you have to show an American Express card when you pick the car up (you don't have to pay for it that way).

Rental car prices change constantly so look once or twice every week until your trip. Make a few reservations and cancel when you find a better one. Rental cars are the easiest part of planning since there is no $ down and you can cancel anytime. Orbitz is a good site to use if you want to compare all the going rates for all the onsite car companies. Then you go to the actual sites and enter the rate codes you find on Mousesavers.

:cheer2: Yeah Yeah Yeah - 82 more days till Disney

We just returned Saturday and I got a rate that I thought was fantastic at National, $139.00 for a 9 day rental on a full size. I used the code on Mousesavers from Priceless Vacations PLUS i used the Entertainment coupon for $20 off a weekly rental. I made my reservations on line and checked back every day or two with the same codes. I started at $196 and went down to the $139. :flower: :flower: :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter