Rental Car for 2 members of same family

luvsvacations

DIS Veteran
Hi - Is there a rental company that my son and I can both drive the car. He is 29. 2 cars is way to expensive and would not be driven enough to warrant. He would use it just for the occasional drive to the store possibly.

Thanks

If he resides in your home and you have a costco membership you can add him to your Alamo rental for free. Other than that other companies will charge you around $13 a day to add him

SHelly thanks for the info. Should I book thru Costco or directly with Alamo or does it not matter. Thanks again

if you book thru alamo you have to use the costco code,and they require your membership number on booking. it's probably worth the $60 membership for this alone.

the Costco code is 7014627 .. for Alamo

Click on Add Discount Code .. next enter 7014627 in the Contract ID space

Last edited:
You can do online check in right from your computer. It will ask you if you want to add someone. You will need his drivers license number. Once you add him and complete the Online check in all you have to do is print the paperwork and walk straight to the garage when you get to MCO. no need to go to the ALamo counter. At the exit booth show both your's and his drivers license and a credit card and be on your way.

In Canada I can suggest you this rental service https://iversta.com/. I've used it a few times already and completely satisfied with its work. Hundreds of cars at reasonable prices., very convy. Hope it will be useful for you too.
Only for Greater Toronto Area.
Doesn't really apply here for someone looking for a rental for DisneyWorld...
...or even for a rental in the other 98% of Canada

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter