• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rental cars at Sanford Airport

kdmkdm7

Mouseketeer
Can anyone please give me any suggestions on discounts for rental cars at the Sanford Airport. We are flying there with Southeast Airlines, for $140 cheaper, than if we flew to Orlando International. The problem is that the rental cars seem more expensive. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I have flown to Sanford many times and have used the same rental codes that Mousesavers posted for Orlando locations and have saved quite a bit.
In fact I had a great deal on Avis but had to cancel because we are now flying to Orlando.
Try this at Avis:
Sanford airport code is SFB, Enter Time & Place
Rates & Discount screen use code K163324 for the AWD.
I was quoted a compact (Chevy Cavalier) at 24.25 a day.
Try it. I am curious to see if this code is still giving this great rate.
F7PREZ

Also check Dollar....their rates are quite reasonable depending on the dates you are going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter