rentals starting midweek at Bonnet Creek?

Mimimousie

Earning My Ears
Are rentals available at Bonnet Creek that do not start on a sat/sun?
I am looking for a tuesday to tuesday rental.

If it were me ... I would send a email to Vacation Strategy and/or Vacation Upgrades

and ask for a Quote for your dates ... there is no commitment in asking for a Quote

My Dates have always been a Saturday to Monday/Tuesday (9 or 10 nights)

Which leaves the Tuseday - Saturday. There are other Companies but

I usually start with a V/S and V/U .. Quote to get a feel for the price.

Last edited:
Thank you, I had sent a message for a quote to VS..they said there was no availability of any type..my dates are end of Dec. so I wondered if it was bc of asking for Tues to Tues.
Maybe its bc of prime season.

Wyndham bonnet creek is a timeshares - they do weeks - for generally it is Fri, Sat or Sun - depending upon what they demand. (DVC uses points and you can say for a day or 7 days if you want too - that DVC is definitely more expensive.
so if you still have problems would send a week - then add on days at the hotel?

One of the recent changes Wyndham recently made was that you can check in on any day. Of course, they have to be available.

they do weeks
This has never been true. Wyndham uses a point system similar to DVC, though somewhat less flexible. The old rules were complicated, and not worth repeating here. As Upatnoon points out, the new rules are simpler: you can check in on any day, and a single reservation can be for anything from 2 to 14 nights.

Thank you for the replies. I found the dates I needed on VRBO and on Redweek. Much less on redweek, so waiting on a response. I am a little nervous using redweeek since this will be first time. I've used VRBO with no problems for years.

I am a little nervous using redweeek since this will be first time. I've used VRBO with no problems for years.
Both of these are just fancy classified ad marketplaces. In each case, you are dealing with a particular owner (or a broker who works as a middleman with individual owners).

Also, one correction to the length-of-stay rules above: in High season, you need a minimum 3-night stay, unless you are booking within 60 days. All other times of year: 2 nights is the minimum.

that is strange - when I asked at the front desk they say Fri, sat and Sun - so not sure if she understood my question - or I did not understand her answer. got a reservation thru RCI a few years ago. all the reservations I was seeing were Fri, sat or Sun. Now it was several years ago.

that is strange - when I asked at the front desk they say Fri, sat and Sun - so not sure if she understood my question - or I did not understand her answer. got a reservation thru RCI a few years ago. all the reservations I was seeing were Fri, sat or Sun. Now it was several years ago.

Generally, when you snag a reservation for Bonnet Creek through RCI, it will be a week that starts on one of those days. That is completely different than how the Wyndham owners make reservations through their own system.

when I asked at the front desk they say Fri, sat and Sun
Depending on when you asked, this was correct. Before the "new" reservation system, Prime season reservations made during the Standard booking window had to be either 3, 4, or 7 nights, and had to start or end on one of Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. The new system relaxes both of those by allowing a check-in on any day, for any duration between 3 and 14 nights.

I've made 4 night reservations starting on Wednesday several times. We've never had an issue. Just made one for Nov 15-19th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter