Renting Points from 2 different owners

williambonetto

Earning My Ears
I rent points from two different friends. I am planning a trip to the Poly in 2019. I need 183 points for the stay. The first friends home resort is Poly but only has 100 points. The second friends home resort is Saratoga for the remaining 83. Is there a way to book this trip using both friends?
Thank You
Bill

You can make two reservations back to back but the ssr points can only be used to book at 7 months rather than 11

And you can't use both contracts on any single night. So if the first three nights are 97 points and the last two use 86, you are three points short for the second stay.

I rent points from two different friends. I am planning a trip to the Poly in 2019. I need 183 points for the stay. The first friends home resort is Poly but only has 100 points. The second friends home resort is Saratoga for the remaining 83. Is there a way to book this trip using both friends?
Thank You
Bill
Each member you rent from will need to make a reservation for the nights you need. You can't mix points from each member for a single night reservation unless they both use their once a year transfer in or out of their contract. You'll need to use exactly 100 points for a few nights and exactly 83 points for the rest of your nights. Your SSR friend can't book any nights at the Polynesian until seven months out. You might not be able to get the rest of the nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter