Replacement magic bands

Derek Smith

runwdwmarathon
Hello all. I wanted to post this question to anyone who has booked their Disneyworld holidays travelling from the UK. We went last year and booked to return next year and we want to choose alternative magic bands to the one we received last time. Our bands are still active (on website) but can I order an alternative coloured bands for us all?

Once you have booked your holiday, new bands will show in your account ready for you to pick colours. Unless you cancel them you will get these at check in.

You get new bands for each on site stay. If you have a split stay you'll get the option of two sets of bands for one trip!

I'm on my 4th set!

Our last stay was split - the second part only 1 night. I had forgotten to cancel the MB for the second part. When we checked in for the second part, we were wearing our bands from the first part of our stay, they then gave us cards for our extra night AND tried to give us more MB's but we returned them for reuse as we hadn't customised them.
We already have several sets too - really should reuse them but am convinced I would forget them, so always have the new ones!

They carried lots of spares at the front desk of all colours at boardwalk when we visited last week

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter