Request for some dining invites and a welcome letter

Hi
I posted a Welcome to Disney's All-Star Resort "Movies.
in my photobucket
Have a look under
Zoe

@ButterflyEffect I started an album on my Flickr for you, and made these invitations for you today. I will PM you the link, and if you like them, you can download and save the full resolution invites from there.

IMG_3649.JPG

Wow thank you so much MataHari!! I just love them and I know that Lucas, Sophie and Zoe will love them when I surprise them with them each morning of our trip!!! I really appreciate all the hard work that you have put in for our family. :lovestruc

@ButterflyEffect , I finished creating the rest of your letters, and they have been uploaded to your album on my Flickr. Please make sure you download and save them, I do delete the albums after a couple of weeks. :)

Hope you guys have a great trip! :tigger:

IMG_3753.JPG

Thanks again BabaBear and MataHari! :cheer2: LOVE it all!! I have downloaded everything. We had our first snow here last night so I am so READY to get to WDW!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts