Requesting a RP room - noise

3gr8boys

DIS Veteran
We will be staying at Royal Pacific for the first time in February 2024 :-) I am wondering about park noise (from Hulk etc) in tower one rooms that face IoA. Worth worrying about? Even if the noise is noticeable- does it go long after park close?

Glad to take any room request advice. We have three standard rooms ( 2 of them king). It's possible we would use the boats....more likely that we will walk. (We really liked being able to walk to parks when we stayed at HR in Feb 2020.... hopefully RP won't feel too much further.)

(ETA I thought I was on the Royal Pacific thread...perhaps a moderator can move this.)

We can always hear the Hulk in the very early mornings whooshing as they test it from T3 pool facing rooms.

It`s not intrusive as such and something we quite enjoy listening to, occasionally at night. I think if you were sleeping it wouldn`t wake you up, it`s not that noisy.

It takes us 7-8 minutes to walk from RP to the entrance of IOA, so you`re talking only a few moments extra, still a very short walk in anyone`s mind. We tend to walk more than taking the boats when we do IOA, when we go to the Studios we tend to take the boat as it is a lovely way to get there and it drops you nearer the Studios.

A high floor is usually a good request and pool or park view is always nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter