Reservation and dashboard down again.

Happened in the last 10 minutes before 8 am

yep, I was on around 7:00am and all features seem to be working. Now, nothing. I do know they were down until 6:00am for scheduled maintenance.

I just hit refresh after I got the T-Rex, and it let me go all the way through to make a reservation...i cancelled on the last page before confirming, but it seemed to be working fine for me after refreshing...tried on my phone and the site wouldn't let me do anything however.

Just called MS. Got a statement about a system outage and they can't do anything at this time. No ETA on the repair.

I wonder what’s going on. It used to be they would have an update every month or two. Now, it seems like they’re having updates at least once a week, and it’s messing everything up for hours on end. Whatever they’re constantly updating is a disaster IMO.

I kind of cringe when I see those messages about the web site going down for scheduled maintenance. Those days seem to have many problems!

I was on a little before 8 and got the dwarfs, refreshed and was able to book one of the two rooms I needed, refreshed a few more times and was able to get the other. A few more tries to get back in and set up my waitlist request. I called member services at 9:02 am and they told me they had no ETA on when they would be up but everything went down at 8;40am.

Is the booking tool working for anyone now? I can log-in and see my dashboard, but when I search dates I just get the Rex error message. This has been happening since last night and I’ve tried multiple browsers.

Is the booking tool working for anyone now? I can log-in and see my dashboard, but when I search dates I just get the Rex error message. This has been happening since last night and I’ve tried multiple browsers.

I didn’t have any issues this morning.

It is working for me too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter