Reservation party size question

robl45

DIS Veteran
So obvioiusly I know if I book a reservation for 4 and someone doesn't show up thats not really an issue. What happens if I have a restaurant where my daughter wants to eat buy my son doesn't. If I book a reservation for 2,will it be a problem if he decides to come? I'd assume it probably would, but wondering if anyone has any real world experience. I can get a reservation for 2, can't currently get one for 3. Currently son says he isn't going.

If he goes you will either be accommodated or turned away. Bare minimum you May have a longer wait for the right size table

i would just make all the adrs to include him.

Problem is at this restaurant I can't get a time, I can only get a reservation for 2 at a time that is reasonble.

Yea, 3 or 4 I tried. I did notice that at once restuaarant I think I tried to do 3 and it said there was no times, but 4 there were times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!