Reservations Fall 2021?

Still can't book halloween 2021. The cast member said maybe in 2 weeks. I asked if that was a hard date or are you just guessing. He was just guessing.
...Reservations for that last quarter won't happen until sometime after Aug 17, 2020. Personally, I'm guessing NET Sep 8, 2020.
My guess (Sep 8) is the day after Labor Day, which is 3 weeks away. Close enough to your "intel" from the CM with whom you spoke. I'm sticking with it.

I got April 2021 and wanted Oct 2021 but it looks like the fall/winter aren't open yet.
Hope you get your October 2021, we're still praying we'll be able to visit from Canada for our April stay. It all depends on if the border opens up and if there is a 14 day self-quarantine mandate (not an option). Maybe try calling everyday instead of relying on booking online to give yourself a faster chance? Good luck :earsgirl:

Still nothing for Halloween 2021. I give it till the end of the month , then I'll start looking somewhere else for vacation next year.

I saw that, i liked it lol. Just updating that there is still no avalibility. In case others following at home are intrested.

I'm really hoping they hurry up. I'm getting antsy even though it's still over a year out. Technically they really don't have to start booking for Fall 2021 until January if they didn't want to. It's just messing with my planning!
I'm just hoping they go back to normal by then. The important things that will be the deciding factor for my family is if BBB is open, princesses are doing rounding at CRT and maybe no masks. Other than that I don't mind any other restrictions eg. temp checks, virtual queues, no character lines for pictures around parks.

They might be doing it to limit people, so more stay at a campsite then in a room and they probably make more off the room. :confused3 I did see art of animation is now available for the dates i want. So maybe slowly but slowly. Disney is all about the planning, i cant plan if i cant book a site. How can i fine tune my halloween decorations in only 1 years time! This is unfathomable!

This isnt fun.......nothing avaliable. I didnt mind waiting for fast pass windows to open up, dining reservations to open up. Planning the trip. But when you want to go , and have no idea on if or when it starts to weigh on you. Im about to throw in the towel. Checking every other day for the last few months..........

This isnt fun.......nothing avaliable. I didnt mind waiting for fast pass windows to open up, dining reservations to open up. Planning the trip. But when you want to go , and have no idea on if or when it starts to weigh on you. Im about to throw in the towel. Checking every other day for the last few months ..........

Given the fact that the blocked time frame is around the 50th Anniversary of the Magic Kingdom, I think there will some sort of announcement in advance of when 4Q21-and-beyond will start taking reservations. They've made pre-announcements for restaurants and on property resorts in the current time reopening plan so I expect them to do it for the future reservations.

Myself I'd like to book a 1Q22 stay (part of which is inside the 500 day window now) so I'm interested in it too but waiting for an announcement.

Bama Ed

It has been frustrating not being able to start planning our fall/winter 2021 trip. I would have loved to book our trip in June or July, but with everything going on, I feel we are going to have to wait longer. My own personal opinion, Black Friday, November 27th, is 399 days from December 31st 2021. For some reason, I personally feel it will be November 27th to entice people even more to purchase fall/winter 2021 trips. Just my personal opinion.

Geat , black fiday disney style. You will need to fly to disney 3 days before that to cue up in line. Unless the open the fastpass window. Lol.

Given the fact that the blocked time frame is around the 50th Anniversary of the Magic Kingdom, I think there will some sort of announcement in advance of when 4Q21-and-beyond will start taking reservations. They've made pre-announcements for restaurants and on property resorts in the current time reopening plan so I expect them to do it for the future reservations.

Myself I'd like to book a 1Q22 stay (part of which is inside the 500 day window now) so I'm interested in it too but waiting for an announcement.

Bama Ed
What’s 1Q22?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter