Reservations for AK Moonlight Magic

Is it limiting the amount of spots you can reserve?
Yes. If you are staying DVC your limit is the number of guest on your reservation. If you don't have a reservation, you may start booking Friday 6/30 at 9am and you are limited to 6 total including yourself.

Yes. If you are staying DVC your limit is the number of guest on your reservation. If you don't have a reservation, you may start booking Friday 6/30 at 9am and you are limited to 6 total including yourself.

I am wondering if they are enforcing the limit. I.e, if I enter 7, will it allow that?

I am wondering if they are enforcing the limit. I.e, if I enter 7, will it allow that?
Can't tell you for sure, but based on what I saw you would not be allowed. The system was confirming by ID your room reservations and benefits. It didn't need the hotel confirmation. I'm pretty certain it was checking that in the database. If I were guessing I would say it would not allow it.

Can't tell you for sure, but based on what I saw you would not be allowed. The system was confirming by ID your room reservations and benefits. It didn't need the hotel confirmation. I'm pretty certain it was checking that in the database. If I were guessing I would say it would not allow it.

Out of curiosity, I decided to try to book for September 6 without a reservation. It accepted it and sent me the confirmation email. When I read that a third party was running the reservation webpage, I thought there would be no way for them to fully integrate both systems.

Yes, I am going to cancel the booking so it is available to someone who will actually be there. Was done solely in the name of science.

Out of curiosity, I decided to try to book for September 6 without a reservation. It accepted it and sent me the confirmation email. When I read that a third party was running the reservation webpage, I thought there would be no way for them to fully integrate both systems.

Yes, I am going to cancel the booking so it is available to someone who will actually be there. Was done solely in the name of science.

Did it allow you to book 7?

Did it allow you to book 7?

Yes, it allowed my to book 7. In my head, there is no way the mouse is going to allow a third party into their reservation system. Too much risk for a data breach with such a large publicly traded company. JMHO.

Yes, it allowed my to book 7. In my head, there is no way the mouse is going to allow a third party into their reservation system. Too much risk for a data breach with such a large publicly traded company. JMHO.

They'll probably run a quick database query and correlate the event reservation list to resort bookings, and cancel those that don't match. Either that or it's the honor system. We'll see!...

They'll probably run a quick database query and correlate the event reservation list to resort bookings, and cancel those that don't match. Either that or it's the honor system. We'll see!...

Your guess is as good as mine.

You booked as though you had a resort reservation. In that case, I believe, you could have more than 7...anyone listed on your reservation which in a GV could be 12

Wow that was fast. Hopefully that means they capped it at a decent number?? I can hope right?

Yeah, since I'm booked for it, I'm hoping it's as low as possible. :D

It wasn't bad last year. There was a brief 10-15 minute wait for the safari time but other than everything else was walk-right-on.

There is QS open to eat that night I think I read? Is there a bar open too for drinks?

Wow, so offsite guests didn't even get a chance? I believe their booking date was supposed to open this Tues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!