"Reserved" tables at F&W Festival

AuroraRora

Princess
So I'm at F&W right now, and I've noticed for the third time in about 20mins, that as soon as people clear off a high-top table, a CM swoops in and stops other people from taking it, sprays and cleans it, and puts a Reserved sign on it. What's that all about? How can someone reserve a random table-top tucked away beside a booth? I didn't even know that happened...

So I'm at F&W right now, and I've noticed for the third time in about 20mins, that as soon as people clear off a high-top table, a CM swoops in and stops other people from taking it, sprays and cleans it, and puts a Reserved sign on it. What's that all about? How can someone reserve a random table-top tucked away beside a booth? I didn't even know that happened...

Maybe they have an event scheduled that needs those tables?

We noticed this several hours ago as well - like around 3pm EST. We never saw who took the tables but watched the CM's place the signs - mostly past the Mexico kiosk but before the Vegan one. We left Epcot around 4pm so we never saw what happened. We are VERY curious about the answer.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter