Resort Dinner Options

We went to Strong Water at Sapphire this weekend and absolutely loved it. I would call it a great place to start out a nice weekend due to the smaller dishes and the amazing drinks. It was also very quiet when we went Saturday afternoon/evening, but I do not know if that is normal.

I looked at Big Fire and a few other CW spots, but I'm hitting a rather frustrating wall because it seems that a lot of the CW restaurants (not all of them, but several) are closed Monday-Wednesday, and we're doing dinner on a Tuesday night! Bummer.

How's Strong Water Tavern? Looked like a fun, unique kinda joint, laid back but still different than the regular american fare places. Plus my fiance really enjoys tapas and that style of eating.

Someone also recommended Bar 17 Bistro to me because of the views. Though looking at the menu online it seems very limited.
LOVE both Bar 17 Bistro and Strong water. Both have limited menus but what they make is delicious. Both romantic spots. HOWEVER Strong is closed on Tuesdays right now...

We also liked The Kitchen at HRH, and Jake’s at RPR. Nothing fancy but still fun for a date. And good food. For cheap eats we love Sal’s deli at PBH if that’s open.

LOVE both Bar 17 Bistro and Strong water. Both have limited menus but what they make is delicious. Both romantic spots. HOWEVER Strong is closed on Tuesdays right now...
Unfortunately I am pretty sure they are both closed for the foreseeable future as the hotels are closed.
With strong water closed I'm not sure I will even go this year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!