Resort hopping still possible during Covid-19?

Chenthorne

Earning My Ears
My wife and I usually try to check out as many resorts as we can while in WDW. Since the poly. states it will be closed until later in the year, are you still able to check out the gift shops and lounges if you aren't staying at that resort or have dining reservations?

We were able to check out riveria yesterday with no problems. Also was able to ride the resort monorail from MK, although we didn’t see a single soul at poly and GF at that time. I’m not sure what they are like inside.

My understanding is as long as you are using Disney transportation yes, but no access vía car/rideshare without a reservation.

We’re staying at Bay Lake now and have ridden the monorail to the Poly and Grand to check out shops, grab lunch and Dole whips. Today we took a bus to DHS, rode the skyliner to Riviera and had lunch there.
We only have 10 day tickets but are staying for 15 nights so are filling our first few days with exploring the resorts.
Tomorrow we plan on walking to the MK, taking a bus to SSR and then walking to Springs.
No problems resort hopping at all!

We’re staying at Bay Lake now and have ridden the monorail to the Poly and Grand to check out shops, grab lunch and Dole whips. Today we took a bus to DHS, rode the skyliner to Riviera and had lunch there.
We only have 10 day tickets but are staying for 15 nights so are filling our first few days with exploring the resorts.
Tomorrow we plan on walking to the MK, taking a bus to SSR and then walking to Springs.
No problems resort hopping at all!
Awesome!!! Great to hear that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter