Resort hopping to AoA

Thegeiers

Earning My Ears
My family is traveling to WDW in November, staying at Coronado for a little more peace and quiet for the grandparents on the trip. However, my boys ages 2 & 4 ADORE cars and we are planning to resort hop to AoA to check out that area. Any recommendations? Is it worth spending a few hours?

Yes. We stopped in for a visit and ate at the QS. That is something we do, as we always have our car. The area is cool, esp. for your boys ages. You can also walk over to Pop, if your curious. The other areas are neat too. I don't know that you will spend a few hours, but maybe an hour plus to walk around, take some pictures in the Cars section and eat lunch. It was worth the visit.

Yes. We stopped in for a visit and ate at the QS. That is something we do, as we always have our car. The area is cool, esp. for your boys ages. You can also walk over to Pop, if your curious. The other areas are neat too. I don't know that you will spend a few hours, but maybe an hour plus to walk around, take some pictures in the Cars section and eat lunch. It was worth the visit.

Thank you!! I think the boys will love it, especially now that the Minnie Vans will make it easier!

I've said this before, but I still can't get over how cool the Cars area is! Your guys are going to love it. Take lots of photos. The whole place is fun to see, and the food court is good. I would try to pick a day when you could go to AOA for lunch and walk around.

Go, go, go! I was lucky enough to stay in the Little Mermaid section when it first opened and we loved it! All four sections have so many photo ops for everyone. You will love taking photos of your boys with the cars and actually all of the section's characters. It's a real treat!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!