Resort pens and paper

dfb

Mouseketeer
Did DVC resorts in general stop putting the black or white ink pens with a small pad of Disney themed paper in the resort rooms? The last couple visits (last one being in Oct 2019 SSR) I noticed there were no pens or paper in the room.

I don't think this is necessarily a DVC thing but I've only noticed them at the deluxe resorts. But I haven't stayed at anything else at Disney in about 12 years.

Has anyone with a recent stay noticed them there or not?

Just back from Copper Creek. No pens nor paper in our studio, but admired a “Disney World Resorts” pen while checking our account at the front desk, and was given two pens.

Just back from Copper Creek. No pens nor paper in our studio, but admired a “Disney World Resorts” pen while checking our account at the front desk, and was given two pens.

The two pens they gave you, were they the regular Bic like pens with Walt Disney resorts stamped on them?

Yeah, they’ve been gone for a bit. I hav heard you can call mousekeeping and ask if they have any. If they do they will bring you one.

Reactions: dfb

Neither at BLT studio (but still had tubes of shampoo and conditioner) and Riviera. I had a pen and left a note for housekeeping on a DVC disposable coaster.

Did DVC resorts in general stop putting the black or white ink pens with a small pad of Disney themed paper in the resort rooms? The last couple visits (last one being in Oct 2019 SSR) I noticed there were no pens or paper in the room.

I don't think this is necessarily a DVC thing but I've only noticed them at the deluxe resorts. But I haven't stayed at anything else at Disney in about 12 years.

Has anyone with a recent stay noticed them there or not?
I'm at Boardwalk now.
No pen or paper.
It still has the 2 oz tubes of toiletries including lotion. I'm happy. I guess I can live without my souvenir pen.😉

We were at BLT in a one bedroom about two weeks ago and we had three pens with little pad (only about five sheets each) of paper. One by each phone and one on another table. We did not have wall mounted amenities in the bathrooms. Lotion, shampoo, shower gel, and conditioner.

No pen or paper at both Jambo House and SSR. Heading to Kidani, will make sure I bring some with me.

We also had them at BLT at the end of December - made me happy as I did use them just like I often do.

We moved to BWV and I don't recall. I either didn't need it or else we had it.

I thought I had read you could request them. I think they should just have them in the room.

Just got back Saturday Feb 8th.... we had pen an paper in both studios at AK KIDANI and BLT

We were at VGF and Kidani at the end of January and didn't have paper nor pens.

Just left Boulder Ridge Villas - no pen or paper. Of course, i do already have quite a few (so i guess im ok)

Stayed at Bay Lake Towers last week. Had three pens and paper pads. One on a nightstand, another on the bedroom desk and the third in the living room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter