Resort Pub Crawl during Covid

Spinster Travel

Mouseketeer
Headed down in a few weeks for a Boozy Girls trip (since our Run Disney race was cancelled) and am wondering if there are any issues I need to plan around for our intended Monorail Pub Crawl and Skyliner Pub Crawl over the course of our trip. I believe that all of our spots on the Monorail Crawl (Tambu Lounge, Enchanted Rose and Wave Lounge) are all open, but want to make sure we don't have to have a reservation anywhere to access the resort itself. The Skyliner Crawl stops would be Bar Riva, AbradacaBar and the Banana Cabana. Any tips or tricks that I need to know are much appreciated! Cheers!

The resort monorail has generally been stopping 1 hour after MK closing. After that, Disney has been running a resort bus to the monorail resorts until 11pm to facilitate getting around for dining and such. Just FYI.

Also FYI, there’s no seating at Tambu, but you can sit in some of the seats in the lobby or go stroll the beautiful grounds.

Sounds like a fun trip. Enjoy!

Headed down in a few weeks for a Boozy Girls trip (since our Run Disney race was cancelled) and am wondering if there are any issues I need to plan around for our intended Monorail Pub Crawl and Skyliner Pub Crawl over the course of our trip. I believe that all of our spots on the Monorail Crawl (Tambu Lounge, Enchanted Rose and Wave Lounge) are all open, but want to make sure we don't have to have a reservation anywhere to access the resort itself. The Skyliner Crawl stops would be Bar Riva, AbradacaBar and the Banana Cabana. Any tips or tricks that I need to know are much appreciated! Cheers!
Sounds fun! Not sure if anyone in your group enjoys gin, but Bar Riva has French Magellan gin. A lovely blue hue and very nice flavor. Only available at RVV. Abracadabar has several unusual spirits as well. Enjoy!

Sounds fun! Not sure if anyone in your group enjoys gin, but Bar Riva has French Magellan gin. A lovely blue hue and very nice flavor. Only available at RVV. Abracadabar has several unusual spirits as well. Enjoy!
I am the Gin drinker in the group and will make a point to try it. Sounds lovely!

You could add Hurricane Hanna's to the Skyliner Crawl.

Thinking of doing this crawl in November - I didn't think of Banana Cabana.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter