Resort requests (extras in room)

Farro

Argh.
So I'm buying clothes for summer/trip at same time (going in October). I'm realizing a majority of my clothes are on hangers.

If I request extra hangers, can I get at least 10 extra? Or am I better off bringing my own? I don't need pant hangers, my shorts/jeans can all be folded. Staying at Polynesian if that matters.

Thanks!

Thanks! I will specify how many extra I need when I make the request. I have visions of me asking for extra and they bring me one... :rotfl: Do I just go to front desk?

Not sure why I'm worrying about this now as I'm not going until October, I don't know what is wrong with me. :confused3

It's kind of funny....I've never thought about being able to ask for extra hangers!o_OI just always double hung my clothes....DUH! I'll be sure to ask for extras THIS time! lol

Whenever we need extra hangers we call Housekeeping from the room. Never went to the front desk because I figure they would have to call housekeeping anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter