Resort runs

UK_Disney_Dopey_Hopeful

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

I have been looking at run Disney and the dopey challenge for 2021 but the. I stumbled across some mini races that Disney out on. I found the list below of races apparently available.

What I was wondering is do they still race these on race weekends. I’m thinking the Regatta run would be ideal as I would hope to have the finished the 5km on the Thursday morning before the usual start time of the regatta run... so maybe I could do both.

more of they don’t run on the race weekend itself does anyone know when they start back up. I’m actually planning to stay on for around 4 days after the marathon itself so was hoping I might make a race before I have to leave.

many information on these is much appreciated. Thanks

• All-Stars and Icons Fun Run at All-Star Movies (Every other Tuesday 8AM)
  • The Southernmost Point 3K at Old Key West (Wednesday 7:30 AM)
  • The Derby Dash at Saratoga Springs Resort (Thursday 8AM)
  • The Regatta Run at Yacht/Beach Club (Thursday 8AM)
  • Seaside Sprint Fun Run at Disney’s Boardwalk Resort (Friday 8AM)
  • The Beignet Dash at Port Orleans French Quarter (Sunday 8AM)
  • Fort Wilderness: seasonal options
  • The Pineapple Dash at the Polynesian Village Resort (holidays only)

In my experience (I always stay at BWV for races) the Regatta Run and Seaside Sprint both take the actual week of the races off (at least for Marathon, Princess and Star Wars - not sure about W&D), but are back up and running the following week.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter