Restaurant bars that serve full menu?

gzmtlock

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

I posted similar on the Restaurant thread, but thought I might have better luck getting info with DVCers! I'm on a solo trip soon that will include eating a lot of good food, but with a flexible schedule. I'm very comfortable eating at a bar (travel a lot for work), and know that's frequently the speediest way for a solo to get a meal. With that in mind, I may want to eat at:

Yak & Yeti
Homecomin'
Paddlefish
Morimoto's
Boathouse
Jaleo
The Edison

Which of these restaurants has a bar that offers the full menu?

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure The Edison does. can not speak to the others

Yak and Yeti bar space is very small if I remember correctly. A Landry's car will get you spot in seating next to bar quickly with the full menu.

Boathouse has a good size bar with menu. The sliders are excellent.

Thanks for info on Edison and Boathouse!
A Landry's car will get you spot in seating next to bar quickly with the full menu.
Thanks, but we don't have any of their restaurants in our home area, so not a good option for us. I also recall the Y&Y bar area being small, but since it's just me, I figure I might be able to slip in. 😁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts