Restaurant Marrakesh or Spice Road Table?

We ate at Spice Road Table a few days ago and it was fantastic. We ordered the entire small plates menu plus skewers entree and there wasn’t anything I wouldn’t happily order again. My kids are Disney adults so I didn’t notice if they have a kid’s menu.

We ate at Spice Road Table a few days ago and it was fantastic. We ordered the entire small plates menu plus skewers entree and there wasn’t anything I wouldn’t happily order again. My kids are Disney adults so I didn’t notice if they have a kid’s menu.
Thank you . My daughter is an adult so for me that is fine. I really think I'm leaning toward eating there. I have plenty of time to decide either way.

The food at Restaurant Marrakesh is so obviously dumbed down for non-Moroccans. Being at the very back of the pavilion, it gets almost no foot traffic. Plus you can’t see from the outside how beautiful the interior is.

Since picky or more white bread eaters are going to skip this place anyway, I really wish they’d go all in on a more authentic culinary experience, because everything else about it is great.

Spice Road Table is delicious, but I feel like a good Mediterranean restaurant can be found in most major cities. It’s not as unique an experience, even if the food is better. Plus I‘m not sitting outside unless it’s January.

Because almost every grocery store in the country stocks tabbouleh, hummus, and other basic Mediterranean items, you shouldn't feel like the cuisine served at the restaurants is "adventurous" or exotic. If anything, it's sanded down for mainstream consumption. Enjoy and take a chance!

Has anyone eaten at Spice Road lately and know if there is currently a kids menu? I found one online but it’s not listed on the official menu on MDE. I’m wondering if they still have it with the limited dining offerings.

Yes, they currently have the kids menu. It was chicken tenders, NY Strip Steak, Beef Slider, and Fish Croquettes. My DD ordered the NY Strip, only to have the server come back and tell us they were out. However, they gave her a steak skewer instead, same as you would receive with the adult mixed grill skewer. She LOVED it, and I got a little taste and it was cooked perfectly. They charged us less than the NY Strip Steak too, I think they gave us the chicken price. Win-win! :D

I've only eaten at Spice Road but we loved it. The atmosphere was great and the service was outstanding. Oh yeah, and the food was good too. We had the hummus which was obviously homemade, not out of a jar.

Yes, they currently have the kids menu. It was chicken tenders, NY Strip Steak, Beef Slider, and Fish Croquettes. My DD ordered the NY Strip, only to have the server come back and tell us they were out. However, they gave her a steak skewer instead, same as you would receive with the adult mixed grill skewer. She LOVED it, and I got a little taste and it was cooked perfectly. They charged us less than the NY Strip Steak too, I think they gave us the chicken price. Win-win! :D

Oh, that’s great! Thanks so much! My picky eaters will eat 2 of the 4 things on that kids menu so we’re keeping our ADR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!