Resturants by USH

kjhgarden

Mouseketeer
We will be arriving to USH around 8:30 but the park doesn't open until 10 am. So we will want to get a good breakfast before hitting the park. Does anyone know what resturants are around USH?

www.citywalkhollywood.com Try this web site. It is for the City Walk which is like downtown Disney. There are resturants shopping etc. The web site might give you some ideas for the type of resturant you are looking for. I didn't see any hours though. They had phone numbers.. so you could always call. We ate at the Hard Rock Cafe, but it was for dinner. Good Luck! Have a great time!

If you're driving, the neighborhood has tons of fast food type places, but not walking distance. The two big hotels there at Universal both have coffee shops. If you have 90 minutes to kill and no car, you might want to walk down Universal Hill to the subway, take the 5 minute trip ($1.25 each way) down to Hollywood Boulevard where you can walk around the walk of fame and get a bite to eat.

there are restaurants like Denny's and Bob's Big Boy outside the USH property. A hearty breakfast without the "Universal" price!

Yes, Citywalk is attached.....there is a Starbucks and a Cinnabon but I'm not sure if anything is there that would have a real breakfast.

Thank you for the responses, I think we will hit Denny's or Big Bob before we reach the park. I want the kids to eat a protien breakfast that will last them a while.

Maroni's Sausage is almost ontop of the park entrance and does a good breakfast, plus I remember a coffee & pastry cart within sight of the turnstyles outside.

There is this FANTASTIC place to eat in the City walk. Its a sit down restaurant. Its called "Bubba Gumps". Its based on the movie Forest Gump. Best damn service and food there. Its AWESOME!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter