Return Park Hoppers

DISLOVE

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone knew if Park Hopper tickets (which have never been used) can be returned. I bought mine
from the Disney Store a week or so ago and am now wondering if I could get a better (or close) rate using an unlimited magic pass by way of the Resort Magic package.

Anyone have any input? We are going 9/3-9/11 at the All Star Music (49 per night!)

Kristy

If you look at the back of your passes I think you will see that they are nonrefundable and non transferable.
But, call and see if you can apply them towards a Resort Magic package, or, whatever.

Thought I read somewhere that unused days on a hopper can be pro-rated and that dollar amount can be deducted from price of an 'upgraded' ticket such as an annual pass? Does anyone know for certain / has anyone done this recently?

Thanks so much! Glad to know this because our family of five had 2 unused days on each of our hoppers. At first we considered just purchasing extra days we'd need for our upcoming trip as either single day tickets or more hoppers. But if my math is correct it would make more sense to apply the 2 unused days from the hoppers we now hold toward the purchase of annual passes since we plan to make another trip within a year of our August trip.

Joe&coNYC
I think that you will only get the price you paid for the unused days. When I tried to do that the girl at the desk told me to use the pass days I had left and then purchase additional 4 day passes. I just had the 4 additional days put on the resort card.

It makes sense to use unused rather than upgrading to another pass, however, for an annual, I would apply the unused to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter