Returning DVC items to a Disney Store

D-Trick

Go LV Raiders.
So I bought some DVC items from shopDisney.com (read: NOT at the parks/on property) and had it shipped to my home. Doesn't fit right, so I'm looking to return it.

The shopDisney return policy is lengthy but I think I can just return these DVC items to a Disney Store? Can anyone confirm?

The website states:

• Returns or exchanges of most merchandise purchased from shopDisney.com can be made in any Disney Store location in the continental United States, subject to the terms stated above, or returned to shopDisney.com, in accordance with the online Return Policy.
I noticed that the clothing has "Disney Parks" on the back collar, but the sales tag is a blank sales tag, unlike the ones you see in the parks. This makes me believe that I won't have any issue returning to a Disney Store.

So I bought some DVC items from shopDisney.com (read: NOT at the parks/on property) and had it shipped to my home. Doesn't fit right, so I'm looking to return it.

The shopDisney return policy is lengthy but I think I can just return these DVC items to a Disney Store? Can anyone confirm?

The website states:

• Returns or exchanges of most merchandise purchased from shopDisney.com can be made in any Disney Store location in the continental United States, subject to the terms stated above, or returned to shopDisney.com, in accordance with the online Return Policy.
I noticed that the clothing has "Disney Parks" on the back collar, but the sales tag is a blank sales tag, unlike the ones you see in the parks. This makes me believe that I won't have any issue returning to a Disney Store.
I purchased one of the DVC Dooney bags last year and it was just too big for my taste...our local Disney store would not take it back, said I had to mail in the return, which I did with no issues ...doesn’t hurt to try and see if you your store will take it back

It has been reported that the stores do not take back online purchases.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!