Review of EET

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Since it's so new and not well-reviewed yet, I thought I'd post about my lunch at Eet in Disney Springs on my recent WDW trip. It's kind of tucked behind the Kitchen Shop in the Marketplace section of DS, and there was a nice young man at a podium outside with menus and to answer any questions. Inside, when you go to the counter, the posted menu lists whether an item is vegetarian and its heat level which appreciated, since I don't like spicy food. I had the BYOB (Build Your Own Bowl), which is very similar to Satuli Canteen bowls. That day I had fresh salad greens (my nod at being healthful), tandoori chicken, and moilee, which is golden coconut curry sauce. The restaurant was about half full, at a prime lunch time. They give you a little circle to put on your table and the staff brings your food out when it's ready. I didn't have to wait long. I definitely liked the food and the only difference next time is that I'd get a different base-I love basmati rice, and nothing against the fresh salad greens. The one thing I disliked was that they give you plastic forks and spoons, and that my bowl came in a cardboard bowl, whereas Satuli Canteen gives real silverware and dishes/bowls. Otherwise they're very similar.tempImage564u7p.png

Agreed! Thank you. I've been wondering about this place and hadn't heard much. Very much looking forward to trying it on a future trip. I'm happy to read the comparison to Satuli, since that's one of our favorite counter service choices! Maybe we'll bring our own silverware!!!

I'm sure that if I'd been expecting the plastic ware, it wouldn't have bothered me so much. But since I wasn't prepared, and the bowl reminded me sort of like Satuli Canteen, where they have real silverware, it surprised me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter