Ride/Attraction question

DisneyCrazyX5

<font color=red>Do you know any cats?<br><font col
We will be at Universal next week and had a question about the ride. I can ride every ride at WDW. But I do not like Tower of Terror or spinning rides. I am fine with the 3-d rides too. Are there any rides I should avoid? I know I might not want to ride Hulk, but will I be ok with the Harry Potter ride?

If you don't like Tower of Terror, avoid Dr. Doom but that will be obvious. The spinning rides are obvious too.

Men in Black spins a few times but nothing like the Teacups.

Avoid Storm Force Accelatron. I love it, but it's like the Tea Cups on steroids. Jurassic Park is a flume ride; I don't know if those sorts of drops bother you or not. Gringott's has a small drop, like smaller than Pirates, and 1 sort of spin. I think you would be fine on it. Mummy has a little drop. I find it to be fine. It's less extreme than Space Mountain but a little more than Big Thunder Mountain.

Avoid Storm Force Accelatron. I love it, but it's like the Tea Cups on steroids. Jurassic Park is a flume ride; I don't know if those sorts of drops bother you or not. Gringott's has a small drop, like smaller than Pirates, and 1 sort of spin. I think you would be fine on it. Mummy has a little drop. I find it to be fine. It's less extreme than Space Mountain but a little more than Big Thunder Mountain.

I ride Mission Space, Everest, Rock and Roll, Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain roller coasters just fine. Im ok with the Dino coaster type ride at Animal Kingdom too, it spins you around some. The giant tall coasters are just too tall for me, but I can ride any indoor coaster where I can not see how high up I am.

I ride Mission Space, Everest, Rock and Roll, Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain roller coasters just fine. Im ok with the Dino coaster type ride at Animal Kingdom too, it spins you around some. The giant tall coasters are just too tall for me, but I can ride any indoor coaster where I can not see how high up I am.

I'm the same way. I don't like big drops. Spinning doesn't bother me though. I think you will be good for most things:thumbsup2 The Harry Potter rides, particularly Forbidden Journey, are some of my favorite rides at any theme park.

The Simpsons ride really gets me.
Not sure why because I usually like simulator rides...

I'm the same way. I don't like big drops. Spinning doesn't bother me though. I think you will be good for most things:thumbsup2 The Harry Potter rides, particularly Forbidden Journey, are some of my favorite rides at any theme park.
The height gets me the most. I feel like I need to be doing something, but we are staying at Royal Pacific so we will have early entry and can skip the lines.

The Simpsons ride really gets me.
Not sure why because I usually like simulator rides...

I'd echo that - The Simpsons is the one ride that I get motion sick on, so if you are susceptible you might want to give that one a miss.

I'd echo that - The Simpsons is the one ride that I get motion sick on, so if you are susceptible you might want to give that one a miss.
I should be fine - I can do Star Tours and Mission Space.

I think hulk and rockin roller coaster are about the same. It's obviously more intense, but it doesn't feel that way because there's just no time for anticipation, you just go, and there's no pit of the stomach drop like you can get from rrc.

I think hulk and rockin roller coaster are about the same. It's obviously more intense, but it doesn't feel that way because there's just no time for anticipation, you just go, and there's no pit of the stomach drop like you can get from rrc.
My son told me Flight of Fear at Kings Island was like Rock-n-roller coaster at Disney studio, then teased me about cussing in the middle of the ride

Maybe I need advise on good places to be while my dh and sons are on coasters?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter