Riding attractions

Titanbull

Earning My Ears
On some of the rougher ride (TOT, Rockin' Roller Coaster, etc.), is it possible to wait in line with someone and not ride it and just wait for the person you are with to finish? My wife has a bad back and cannot do the ride but we do not want to wait alone until I finish a ride since we are the only two going.

:confused:

Yes, I think if you just ask the CM they will let your wife through. I think they always have an exit route for those who change their minds at the last minute!:D

Disnee dad Says.............................There is always a "chicken" exit, or in this case the "medical" exit. At worst as you are loading you can have her walk thru the loading area to the exit side.

Also if you use Fast Pass that will make waiting in line less time. And your wife can go see Tiki Room show while you ride Pirates. There are show close to most of the big rides!!

Up until I got the courage to start sampling the thrill rides, I always just went through the line with whoever I was with & then exited as they boarded. Never a problem at all.

"Chicken exit"....I like that! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter