RIVERS OF LIGHT DINING PACKAGES

Question then on this. Do you know if they hold a certain amount of reservations back for the dining package? I currently have Tusker House breakfast reserved on Oct 1st for 5. Is it possible for them to fill up before they release the package? I currently do not see any available for 5 on that morning. Otherwise it would seem very difficult to book this package, when the restaurants all fill up more than 2 months before they allow you to book it?
I imagine some seats are held at the restaurant, similar to how there is a lot of scarcity for Epcot ADRs right now due to the candlelight processional not being released yet.

so frustrating.... wanting RoL for Oct and Star Wars dessert party for Oct. Anyone know if Tusker House Breakfast is included in Rol dining package. I have an 8:00 am Tusker booked but really want that dining package Don't want to have to use a FP on ROL.

so frustrating.... wanting RoL for Oct and Star Wars dessert party for Oct. Anyone know if Tusker House Breakfast is included in Rol dining package. I have an 8:00 am Tusker booked but really want that dining package Don't want to have to use a FP on ROL.
Tusker House breakfast has been included in the past packages. I would assume it would be the same, all meals at both TH and Tiffins would be included once released.

Does anyone have a reservation for September yet? The cast member I spoke to today said that september wasn't even available, but that's been up online for a while...

They're up for October, I can't book them yet
Sunday's Tuesday's Thursday's and Saturdays

since they haven't extended hours yet for AK in Oct (currently shows 7 PM closing) I'm assuming that they haven't scheduled ROL, or dining packages...getting closer though...I hope!

I was told to check 2 months prior as they are waiting on sunset time calendar...

Ok, glad I am not a crazy person! I tried booking for October and I get an error to call. Maybe I should not waste my time since it looks like the phone CM see no availability

Ok, glad I am not a crazy person! I tried booking for October and I get an error to call. Maybe I should not waste my time since it looks like the phone CM see no availability
I get a message to call when trying Tiffins and a No Tables Available with Tusker House.

WOW! I don't know when they released Rivers of Light Dining packages for October but they filled up fast! We are going in November,, and when I tried a few Trial reservations for October to see what I will be up against EVERY ONE said "no table available"!

WOW! I don't know when they released Rivers of Light Dining packages for October but they filled up fast! We are going in November,, and when I tried a few Trial reservations for October to see what I will be up against EVERY ONE said "no table available"!
No worries!! October dates haven't actually been released yet. The calendar opened, but no actual reserving yet. :)

Just saw that ROL was open. I just tried and disappointed I couldn't get a Tusker House breakfast for October 8. Only thing available is 11:25. I didn't want lunch so I guess we may not be seeing ROL. I don't believe you can do a search for River of Light dining package on the reservation finder.

We secured a Tiffins for Sunday, October 8th at 4:15pm for a party of 4! One more reservation in the books, now waiting on HEA Dessert for October 11th and Star Wars Tour for October 9th.

Mike

couldn't find anything for a group of 14 for the week we are there... :(

couldn't find anything for a group of 14 for the week we are there... :(

You might try booking two reservations for 6 and 8. There is no guarantee you will be seated together, but you can ask during check in at the restaurant. We have always been seated near each other, especially when we check in early.

My husband asked about the rol dining package for December, and the CM told him they were waiting to see how the animals responded to the show. I guess there is concern that it will stress them maybe??

My husband asked about the rol dining package for December, and the CM told him they were waiting to see how the animals responded to the show. I guess there is concern that it will stress them maybe??
This sounds strange to me. How would December be any different than any other month?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!