RIVERS OF LIGHT DINING PACKAGES

Sorry if this has already been asked... on the Disney site it says it's Dining Plan Eligible but it doesn't state how many credits each. I'm assuming Tiffins would be 2 since it's a 2 credit restaurant but what about Tusker House? Maybe I'm just not seeing it on the page but I don't think it's listed.

1 credit for Tusker House, 2 for Tiffins.

When they release RoL times and packages for February 2018, is there a way to convert a reservation for Tiffins into the dining package without losing your time? This sound such a simple thing, but some how i doubt they will let you.

When they release RoL times and packages for February 2018, is there a way to convert a reservation for Tiffins into the dining package without losing your time? This sound such a simple thing, but some how i doubt they will let you.
Yeah, they won't let you do that. I tried to change my Tusker House breakfast to a ROL package - not allowed.

When will they open reservations for November?? I've been checking faithfully everyday for almost 3 months now!!

There is a Rivers of Light package for Tusker House breakfast on October 8 at 9:35 am for 4 people available now if anyone is looking for October dates.

I think they released October around the 19th of June! Expecting the release any day now.
oops, yep you are right...i went back and looked at the date I received my confirmation - I booked it immediately upon the news of the Oct release....so...WHAT'S THE HOLD UP HERE, DISNEY?????? :rotfl2:

oops, yep you are right...i went back and looked at the date I received my confirmation - I booked it immediately upon the news of the Oct release....so...WHAT'S THE HOLD UP HERE, DISNEY?????? :rotfl2:
Yeah right....every morning I wake up shortly before 6am (weekends included) and think....TODAY IS THE DAY....only to be let down to see all dates beyond 10/31 unavailable :(.

Wow. I had stopped checking, figuring we just wouldn't do it. I was sure I had missed it for late Nov/early Dec. I can't believe it still hasn't been released.

Do you think they'll even release the Rivers of Light show schedule for December soon?!? In October and November, there are no shows on Fridays. I'm wondering if that same pattern will continue? I'm struggling to decide which park to go to on which day. I haven't been able to get a regular Tusker House ADR, so I was hoping to get a Rivers of Light dining package instead. But if there's no show on Friday.... sigh.

Do you think they'll even release the Rivers of Light show schedule for December soon?!? In October and November, there are no shows on Fridays. I'm wondering if that same pattern will continue? I'm struggling to decide which park to go to on which day. I haven't been able to get a regular Tusker House ADR, so I was hoping to get a Rivers of Light dining package instead. But if there's no show on Friday.... sigh.
It's still up in the air. Originally September was only showing Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.. now they're showing everyday.

We had our AK day for Fri in Nov. I couldn't really change things around so we have a regular 4:45 ADR. Will we have to get in line directly after dinner???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter