Riverside to TTC Sunday of Princess Marathon

Ospring87

Earning My Ears
We plan to go to MK and drive to TTC with our rental car Sunday morning 2/23 from Riverside. With road closures for Princess half marathon that morning, any thoughts on best route to get to TTC from our resort?

We plan to go to MK and drive to TTC with our rental car Sunday morning 2/23 from Riverside. With road closures for Princess half marathon that morning, any thoughts on best route to get to TTC from our resort?

I don’t have specific advice, other than I’d build in lots of extras time if you’re trying to get there for rope drop.

In case you haven’t seen this, runD has a great Google Map of road closures:

https://goo.gl/maps/UrT5zjMGBs4e8J5T8

The normal every day route would be to turn left out the resort's front gate, then right on Epcot Center Dr. to World Dr.

According to that map, EC Dr. is expected to be closed until 9:30, but World Dr. into the MK Parking Lot should open at 8.

So of you're traveling between 8 & 9:30, the route would be left out of the resort to Buena Vista Dr., right on BVD to World Dr., and right on World Dr. to MK Parking.

If you're arriving at TTC before 8, the usual route would be right out of the resort, left on Vista Blvd. past FW, and right on World Dr., bypassing the MK toll plaza and entering the parking lot thru a side gate.

Do allow extra time in case you have to backtrack to a different route, or there's a delay getting from the parking lot to the Monorail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter