We closed on our Riviera Contract last week. Curious though, does DVC send out anything besides our Annual Dues Bill? You would think they would send a congratulations or at least something to actually let you know you closed. I wouldn't have know it closed if I didn't get my bill for annual dues lol.

Did you already get the backpack and magnets? Maybe you get DisneyFiles as well?

We closed on our Riviera Contract last week. Curious though, does DVC send out anything besides our Annual Dues Bill? You would think they would send a congratulations or at least something to actually let you know you closed. I wouldn't have know it closed if I didn't get my bill for annual dues lol.

We got a welcome letter and the backpacks and magnets for my adult kids who were new owners but it was with the paperwork since for whatever reason they didn’t do the docusign things.

With direct since you are given your points and account right away I don’t think they send anything for actually closing as it’s more of a formality at that point.

You will get a certificate! It will say "Welcome Home X Family" and have the Riviera logo. It also has a couple of cute phrases but I don't spoil them for you unless you want me to!

the only way i knew we had closed on Aug 31st is that i clicked the link on the orange county recording site and searched my name. then just this past weekend, we got the blue cards and a fancy certificate that said welcome home x family... that was nice :) i had already found my pro-rated dues statement on the website after i was poking around the dashboard and paid them off.

the only way i knew we had closed on Aug 31st is that i clicked the link on the orange county recording site and searched my name. then just this past weekend, we got the blue cards and a fancy certificate that said welcome home x family... that was nice :) i had already found my pro-rated dues statement on the website after i was poking around the dashboard and paid them off.
Riiiight, let's not forget the all-mighty blue card!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!