Riviera Tower Studio

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
Looks like a great place to stay
We just sleep in the room and shower
david's has it for $240 a night - great rate

But there is space under the desk for a bag storage
Can we get the chair for the desk removed from the room ?
Will the Riviera remove the chair for us and store it elsewhere ?

We do not need a chair in the room

Thank you so much for the advice

All you can do is ask, but I would venture to guess it would be a no because they’d have to have a place to store it.

There are many Disney resorts for less money. They all have tables and chairs, most a balcony/patio and come with daily housekeeping. Don't get hung up on DVC, the tower suites are not so sweet!

Maybe the chair will fit in the closet
I would like to store our under-seat plane bags where the chair is.

We could hang up some sweatshirts, jeans and our winter jackets (we are from NY - going in November, in the closet. We will bring extra disposable hangers.

Use the little brown table things to store t-shirts, shorts and socks - we each get one - DW & DH
The shelves in the room are great for water bottles, snacks, refillable mugs & our park stuff
The bathroom could hold our toiletries
Love the slots by the bed for glasses and our cell phone chargers.
The microwave and mini refrigerator are a great added feature. :)

Do you know if they all have a balcony ?
Could you end up on a first floor with a patio ?

Maybe the chair will fit in the closet
I would like to store our under-seat plane bags where the chair is.

We could hang up some sweatshirts, jeans and our winter jackets (we are from NY - going in November, in the closet. We will bring extra disposable hangers.

Use the little brown table things to store t-shirts, shorts and socks - we each get one - DW & DH
The shelves in the room are great for water bottles, snacks, refillable mugs & our park stuff
The bathroom could hold our toiletries
Love the slots by the bed for glasses and our cell phone chargers.
The microwave and mini refrigerator are a great added feature. :)

Do you know if they all have a balcony ?
Could you end up on a first floor with a patio ?

They do have a balcony. Not sure about first floor. But could be a good back up plan.

It also seems the bathroom is pretty roomy including the closest so maybe it would fit in there!

Could 2 suitcases fit under the pull out bed ?
It might be a great pace to store them

Could 2 suitcases fit under the pull out bed ?
It might be a great pace to store them
It's not a "pull out bed". It's a pull down Sofa-WallBed. If you left it in the pulled down state, you would have some storage space under it, but then you no longer have the sofa to sit on.

YouTube video of Tower Studio:

Before you get too far down the road to planning to stay in a Riviera Tower Studio, you need to understand a few things.
  • Just because David’s lists a price, that doesn’t mean they have availability, or a Riviera owner willing to rent points thru David’s.
  • Some DVC owners cannot use their points to book Riviera...ever.
  • There are only 24 Tower Studios. Out of those, 9 have been declared into DVC inventory. The rest get turned over to Disney CRO for cash reservations.
  • Those 9 Tower Studios book up quickly at 11 months, sometimes they are gone before the 11-month window because of the way the reservation system works.
IOW, don’t get your hopes up.

We would ask Davids for the Tower studio and only the tower studio
If he can not get it - we get our $200 deposit back and do our moderate choice - unless the moderate is higher than $320 and we can get a WL studio for that price from Davids

We would ask Davids for the Tower studio and only the tower studio
If he can not get it - we get our $200 deposit back and do our moderate choice - unless the moderate is higher than $320 and we can get a WL studio for that price from Davids
Are you planning to go November of 2020?

I don’t think you’re going to get a studio for more than random nights here and there anywhere except (maybe) SSR in November 2020. November is typically referred to as part of Fall Frenzy by owners.

November of what year?

I can tell you as a hard fact right now that there are no Tower Studios open on points for November 2020. If there is a confirmed reservation with set dates, that could be possible.

But you ain't getting a new booking with dates chosen by you.

We don't check specific dates, but I don't need to check specific here. The month. The month is gone.

I can confirm there are first floor tower units and they have patios. We stayed at Riviera in March and asked if first floor, and they confirmed, we then asked for anywhere but first floor..and had the best tower room ever, top floor facing the skyline, the other two top floors tower rooms faced the parking lot. OK people, I can hear the question now, it was room 8819.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter