ROFR Thread April to June 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking at the listings today. Why is OKW going for less than Saratoga even the OKW extended ones not that there are alot. Just saw a OKW extended at 94 pp with 2018 points and Saratoga is in the 100's This has changed since I purchased in Feb. Anyone have thoughts on this?
All things being equal (points, closing costs, $/pt, first UY available, etc.) even with the additional 3 years of RTU, factoring OKW dues into the equation, the $/pt/yr for OKW still puts it north SSR.

Just looking at the listings today. Why is OKW going for less than Saratoga even the OKW extended ones not that there are alot. Just saw a OKW extended at 94 pp with 2018 points and Saratoga is in the 100's This has changed since I purchased in Feb. Anyone have thoughts on this?

IMO SSR’s walking distance to Disney Springs vs OKW in the middle of nowhere, relatively speaking.

Last edited:

Great news! I submitted the Friday before so maybe I will hear today! Fingers crossed! Enjoy BCV! One of our faves!
Thank you...we are actually sellers in this transaction. We found ourselves spending more time at VGF so we sold these points and are looking to find a good deal on VGF to add to our other two contracts there.

Thank you...we are actually sellers in this transaction. We found ourselves spending more time at VGF so we sold these points and are looking to find a good deal on VGF to add to our other two contracts there.

Missed that! Enjoy GF! :) And I still hope I hear something today! :)

Missed that! Enjoy GF! :) And I still hope I hear something today! :)
Yes good luck to you. I was patiently waiting to hear back from the broker on ROFR and I emailed them this morning and they replied it was my lucky day and they just heard back from Disney I passed. Not sure if it was really my lucky day or my email got them to look and see what they had heard back from Disney in the way of ROFR. :)

Either way I will take it.

Yeah, I guess it's better for karma this way. Plus $185pp for BCV direct is nuts!
Could not agree more! All prices seem to have gone wacky with the direct price bump in January. I closed on a 100 pt VGF contract in early January at $147 a point. Can't seem to come close to that price now.

I feel the same. I already purchased direct and 2 resales in Feb/March so I'm done for now. But my resale on OKW wasn't extended wish it was. Got a good deal though $72pp. I was actually surprised it passed.

Could not agree more! All prices seem to have gone wacky with the direct price bump in January. I closed on a 100 pt VGF contract in early January at $147 a point. Can't seem to come close to that price now.

Well, you're up against $220pp for VGF. I like how DVD didn't even bother with trying an even-$200; they just blew past that like it's nothing.

So if we start seeing a newbie called "NickVGF" around here, we'll know it's you?

We are waiting to close at $150pp. Our first VGF contract closed in January at $135. I suddenly feel like I got a "bargain" spending $40k on a timeshare!! :cool1::confused3:rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts